Garment Pull Terms
1. All garments must be pick-up and signed out at our home office in Duluth, Georgia.
2. All garments will remain the property of Farrierbell and only the designer of the garments can authorize a sale.
3. You are fully financially responsible for all garments while in your care.
4. You agree to pay the retail price (MSRP) or $1,000.00 (whichever is greater) on any garment that is damaged, stolen, altered, or not returned.
5. All rentals require a security deposit paid via PayPal prior to pick-up.
6. It is your responsibility to provide our policy agreement to your photographer and other collaborating individuals prior to pick-up.
7. Farrierbell by designer Alex Holliman must be credited in all publications.
8. A copy of the publication in which the item(s) will be used must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org immediately following production.
9. Farrierbell reserves all rights to use images for our own promotional purposes after publication has been posted.
10. If items are NOT returned on agreed upon date and time (15 minutes grace period), I understand and agree that I will be charged $250.00 daily rental rate until I return all rented garments.
The Farrierbell team is always excited to collaborate on new fashion projects. Occasionally, we will lend our garments to celebrity wardrobe stylists, professional photographers, couture models, and other production and event organizers participating in upcoming fashion-related productions. If you're interested in pulling a garment for an upcoming fashion related project, please review the information below and submit your request to collaborate with Farrierbell.
Overview of Pull Request
1. Review the below listed terms.
2. Complete the request form.
2. Applicants will receive email confirmation.
3. If accepted, respond to our PayPal deposit request.
4. Pick-up garments on-time at our home studio in Duluth, Georgia.
5. Return garments on or before agreed upon date & time.
(All pull garments are sample sizes 2-6 and must be picked up in-person from our home office).